منتديات مدرسة كفر قاسم
أهلا بكم زوارنا الأكارم
فإذا كانت هذه زيارتك الأولى
فتفضل بالتسجيل معنا
لكي نصبح أسرة واحدة ...
تحيات الإدارة
سهــــــ النجار ـــــــام
منتديات مدرسة كفر قاسم
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات مدرسة كفر قاسم

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Mahmoud Darwish

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
سهام النجار
Admin
Admin
سهام النجار

عدد المساهمات : 819
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/10/2010
العمر : 29

Mahmoud Darwish Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Mahmoud Darwish   Mahmoud Darwish Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 01, 2010 11:46 pm

Mahmoud Darwish (Arabic13 March 1941 – 9 August 2008) was a Palestinian poet and author who won numerous awards for his literary output and was regarded as the Palestinian national poet In his work, Palestine became a metaphor for the loss of Eden, birth and resurrection, and the anguish of dispossession and exile.

Biography
Darwish was born in the village of al-Birwa in the Western Galilee.[4] He was the second child of Salim and Houreyyah Darwish. His family were landowners. His mother was illiterate, but his grandfather taught him to read.[5] After Israeli forces assaulted his village of al-Birwa in June 1948 and expelled the villagers, the family fled to Lebanon first in Jezzin and then in Damour.[6] A year later, they returned to the Acre area, which was now part of Israel, and settled in Deir al-Asad.[7] Darwish attended high school in Kafr Yasif, two kilometers north of Jadeidi. He eventually moved to Haifa. He published his first book of poetry, Asafir bila ajniha or Wingless Birds, at the age of nineteen. Darwish left Israel in 1970 [8] to study in the USSR. He attended the University of Moscow for one year,[3] before moving to Egypt and Lebanon.[9] When he joined the PLO in 1973, he was banned from reentering Israel.[5] In 1995, he returned to attend the funeral of his colleague, Emile Habibi and received a permit to remain in Haifa for 4 days.[10] Darwish was allowed to settle in Ramallah in 1995,[10] although he said he felt was living in exile there, and did not consider the West Bank his "private homeland."[8]

Darwish was twice married and divorced. His first wife was the writer Rana Kabbani. In the mid-1980s, he married an Egyptian translator, Hayat Heeni. He had no children.[5] Darwish had a history of heart disease, suffering a heart attack in 1984, followed by two heart operations, in 1984 and 1998.[5]

His final visit to Israel was on July 15, 2007 to attend a poetry recital at Mt. Carmel Auditorium in Haifa,[11] in which he criticized the factional violence between Fatah and Hamas as a "suicide attempt in the streets".[12]

[edit] Literary career
Darwish published over thirty volumes of poetry and eight books of prose. He was editor of Al-Jadid, Al-Fajr, Shu'un Filistiniyya and Al-Karmel (1981). His first poetry collection to be published "Leaves of Olives" included the poem "Identity Card", written in 1964:[13]

Put it on record./ I am an Arab/ And the number of my card is fifty thousand/ I have eight children/ And the ninth is due after summer./ What's there to be angry about?

Put it on record./ I am an Arab/ Working with comrades of toil in quarry./ I have eight children/ For them I wrest the loaf of bread,/ The clothes and exercise books/ From the rocks/ And beg for no alms at your door,/ Lower not myself at your doorstep,/ What's there to be angry about?

Put it on record./ I am an Arab./ I am a name without a title,/ Patient in a country where everything/ Lives in a whirlpool of anger./ My roots/ Took hold before the birth of time/ Before the burgeoning of the ages,/ Before cypress and olive trees,/ Before the proliferation of weeds./ My father is from the family of the plough/ Not from highborn nobles./ And my grandfather was a peasant/ Without line or genealogy./ My house is a watchman's hut/ Made of sticks and reeds./ Does my status satisfy you?/ I am a name without a surname.

Put it on record./ I am an Arab./ Color of hair: jet black./ Color of eyes: brown./ My distinguishing features:/ On my head tje 'iqal cord over a keffiyeh/ Scratching him who touches it./ My address:/ I am from a village, remote, forgotten,/ Its streets without name/ And all its men in the fields and quarry.

What's there to be angry about?

Put it on record./ I am an Arab./ You stole my forefathers' vineyards/ And land I used to till,/ I and all my children,/ And you left us and all my grandchildren/ Nothing but these rocks./ Will your government be taking them too/ As is being said?

So!/ Put it on record at the top of page one:/ I don't hate people,/ I trespass on no one's property./ And yet, if I were to become hungry/ I shall eat the flesh of my usurper./ Beware, beware of my hunger/ And of my anger!

Darwish's work won numerous awards, and has been published in 20 languages.[14] A central theme in Darwish's poetry is the concept of watan or homeland. The poet Naomi Shihab Nye wrote that Darwish "is the essential breath of the Palestinian people, the eloquent witness of exile and belonging...."[15]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://kaferq.yoo7.com
الذكريــات
عضو برونزي
عضو برونزي
الذكريــات

عدد المساهمات : 160
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/11/2010
العمر : 28
الموقع : في الـ HOME

Mahmoud Darwish Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Mahmoud Darwish   Mahmoud Darwish Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 15, 2010 1:16 am

Thank you very much on the subject, sweet

Regards

فلسطينيةوافتخر(رواء)
عضو نشيط
عضو نشيط
فلسطينيةوافتخر(رواء)

عدد المساهمات : 93
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/11/2010
العمر : 28
الموقع : الرمال الجنوبى

Mahmoud Darwish Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Mahmoud Darwish   Mahmoud Darwish Icon_minitimeالسبت ديسمبر 18, 2010 12:55 am

THANK YOU VAREY MUCH

Mahmoud Darwish
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Mahmoud Darwish

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات مدرسة كفر قاسم :: English language :: مستهلك المرحلة الثانوية للغة الانجليزية-
انتقل الى: